Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.
At Midwest Metals, Inc. (collectively, “Midwest Metals”), we are committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected on our site is used strictly for processing orders and credit applications. Midwest Metals does not sell or trade any customer data with any firm, for any reason. The data Midwest Metals stores is designed to make doing business with Midwest Metals easier. Midwest Metals has gone to great lengths to insure such data is protected and secure. Midwest Metals’ use security protocols to send and receive data and you can be assured that Midwest Metals is committed to your privacy and maintaining complete confidentiality.
• What information does Midwest Metals collect? How does Midwest Metals use it?
• When you submit an inquiry, an order or request credit with Midwest Metals, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other pertinent data. This allows Midwest Metals to process documents completely and accurately.
• Midwest Metals uses your username/password login information to fill in your address and billing information, as well as to provide relevant information to you while visiting the Midwest Metals site.
• Midwest Metals will monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop effective programs and content for our customers and partners.
• Midwest Metals may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the website, new services, and special offers Midwest Metals thinks you will find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may visit our site to remove yourself from our distribution list.
HOW DOES MIDWEST METALS PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
When you place orders or access your account information, Midwest Metals offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software Midwest Metals uses is Secure Sockets Layer 128-bit data encryption (SSL), which is endorsed by the World Wide Consortium and is the de facto standard for secure data transmission. SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to Midwest Metals. Furthermore, all of the customer data Midwest Metals collects is protected against unauthorized access.
WHAT ABOUT “COOKIES”?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Midwest Metals’ cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable Midwest Metals to provide features such as save order and to store items between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our site.
HOW TO CORRECT, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WILL MIDWEST METALS DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Midwest Metals does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
By using the Midwest Metals website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Midwest Metals.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Midwest Metals, Inc. welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please contact us if you have any questions at Webmaster@MidwestMetalsInc.com.